The demand is increasing for our organic waste treatment and carbon negative renewable energy solutions. We are in the project phase to build, own and operate several CarbonWorks pyrolysis factories in Norway. To expand our Engineering Team, we are looking for a Design/Process Engineer for our team in Norway/Europe.
Experience from the environmental technology/waste management sector would be preferred.
– MSc. or equivalent in Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Renewable Energy, Thermal Engineering, or Process Engineering;
– Experience from waste/biomass/sludge-treatment, or the biogas sector, processes such as pyrolysis, gasification, combustion, drying, and anaerobic digestion;
– Experience in 2D drawing software such as AutoCAD , and 3D drawing software, such as Inventor and Solidworks;
– Good knowledge in detail engineering and design, preparation of mechanical-, process-, and P&ID-drawings, process datasheets, material selection, material take off lists etc.;
– Process automation and electro experience is an advantage;
– Good written and spoken language abilities in English and Norwegian.
– Responsible for detailed design, including creating layout, setting specifications, developing, implementing, monitoring, optimizing the process, etc.;
– Perform process simulation calculation;
– Assist project management with time- and cost estimates;
– Completion of documentation to show and ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations and protocols;
– Vendor follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation);
– Data collection, interpretation and report writing;
– Be part of a team preparing for operation of our new projects.
We value team work as well as independence and self-motivation.
Our office and test facilities are located at Skoppum, near Horten, in Vestfold and Telemark.
Our business activities are primarily in Europe.
Let us get to know you!
For questions, please contact Ying Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9487 8158.